Friday, May 2, 2008

Grounded for a year...

Mom checked the blog yesterday and informed me that I am grounded for a year. I quickly rushed over some spelt bread (pumpkin streusel and zucchini) because after all:

Spelt has a positive effect on ones mind, heart and soul and in fact to your entire nature; This is due to the higher levels of L-Tryptophan which in turn promote and aid in the production of serotonin. Spelt is also rich in B and E vitamins. See http://www.berlinnaturalbakery.com/wonder_history.html


And it tastes AWESOME! This comes from a woman who used to pick out the broccoli specks from the Lipton's Cheddar and Broccoli Noodles.

After the "positive effect" took hold, I told her the part of the story that I omitted from my post. She laughed so hard that I decided to share it....

After I popped the brewer's yeast pill, I was instructed to suck on it and blow at the gnats with my brewer's yeast breath to repel them. Yes, I followed my instructions and I'm sure I appeared to be howling at some phantom moon in the middle of the day.

Later, at home, I sprayed my baseball cap with Off! and it was much more effective.

I don't think I'm grounded anymore. ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, if Mom is checking your blog, you should ask her why she hasn't sponsored you for your special olympics event. C'mon Nancy, you need to market yourself to the "easy" ones!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Point taken. However, she is still working on the technical difficulties of leaving a comment.