Monday, May 12, 2008

Wetsuit modeling



I think I was being a bit ambitious when I reserved my wetsuit. I thought I would be much further along in my healthy resolutions. Needless to say, I felt like I was in sixth grade wrestling myself into my Jordache jeans as I shimmied my way into the wetsuit. At first, I put it on backwards. The molded bra cups should have been a big clue but at least I was in the privacy of my own home when I discovered that one. Oh wait! I did it again at the race and had to strip the whole thing off again on the pool deck with everyone watching and then squeeze back into it. I could talk myself into believing that no one noticed, but as I mentioned earlier it was 46 degrees and most people were standing in their speedos greedily eyeing my wetsuit. Who's the bigger dork??

I'm shaking at the keyboard. I have so much bloggable info and so little time to blog. Stay tuned for astro escape details, personal trash truck visits, police calls, ambulance emergencies, retaliatory dog catcher calls, and more news...

1 comment:

Molly said...

Did you say someone sexy left in an ambulance? Can't wait to read about that!