Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Howl-o-ween!



The girls and I thought the dogs needed a costume for Halloween. Since I was feeling guilty about the lack of Ursa coverage on the blog, I thought I'd take a picture of our furry friends. Easier said then done. Astro is very afraid of Ursa because Ursa employs a strategy of random mauling whenever Astro is in close proximity. Since Astro is faster, heavier, younger, and far more coordinated I must conclude that the canine world has a much greater respect for age. Or, Ursa's unbelievably thick, long coat is impenetrable and attacking it only leads to a mouthful of fur which must taste pretty bad because Astro is part goat and will eat anything. For example, he recently raided my purse and ate an entire pack of gum..wrappers and all. I know that he ate the wrappers because I "scoop the poop". That was an exciting discovery. Yuck!

As a side note...Costume bonus...Astro's costume glows in the dark. How cool.

No comments: