Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun Week


Lauren and Bill went to their first Father-Daughter Dance. Here they are exchanging flowers for the event. I think they both had a wonderful time and I can't wait to see the picture from the dance.



Since big sis was having a special night with Dad, Kristen and I hosted the Apple Dumplin' Dance for a few of the other younger sibs and moms in the neighborhood. The kids dressed up and had pizza, cupcakes, and ice cream. There were also a number of wardrobe changes with Tinkerbell and many princesses making cameo appearances.

Earlier in the week I hosted book club. My pick was "Three Cups of Tea". I think the book is outstanding and highly recommend it. Go buy it this minute! Check out this site, http://www.threecupsoftea.com/Intro.php, and consider buying through their amazon link) The book was not universally loved by all of the book club members but I think everyone thought it was a good story and worthy of the time spent reading it. For dinner, I bought some of my favorite wines so I had a REALLY good time (which made the next day a little rough). ha!

In keeping with the "April is for Astro" theme this month...
After the Apple Dumplin' Dance, I consolidated the leftover pizzas and closed up the boxes and set them on my countertop. I got Kristen ready for bed and returned to the kitchen to find an empty pizza box on the floor. Doh!

No comments: