Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mid-Month Status Report

Walk dogs
I've left some room for improvement in the area. So far I'm averaging 3 - 4 times/wk

Lose weight
I got a "boost" on this one due to stomach flu in the early days of the month.

Cut back on diet coke
Miserable failure. I'm starting to think I don't really want this one bad enough.

De-clutter junk room
I took my "before" picture, bought and assembled a set of shelves, unloaded three boxes and freecycled a bread box and a box full of cleaners I moved from my last place nearly 4 years ago. (Just in case you are wondering...I have other cleaners that I have bought since then)

Reusable grocery bags
I have reached my monthly goal. A Gold Star for me!

More patience
I've noticed it is a lot easier to be patient with the kids while school is in session. ha!

Triathlons
I took a very important step...I downloaded a few songs from iTunes for my "training workout mix". (and I signed up for the Virginia Run Sprint Triathlon on May 11th.)

Give blood
Not eligible until late February. I gave just before New Year's.

Meal plan
I did it for one week and I'm still exhausted from it. The family doesn't seems to want dinner cooked by me for seven contiguous days. I'm sure it's nothing personal.

No reunion plans yet
Stay tuned.

No clipless pedal practice yet
I think the ground will be softer for my landings when it warms up a bit. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

And...83% closer to earning my patch!!!

No comments: