Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Patrick!


Patrick Xavior enters the world...

Billy and Sarah are officially parents of a beautiful little boy. He was born yesterday morning around 8am.

Nephews = 5
Nieces = 0


I quickly dyed my hair so Patrick would not immediately see the big age difference between his parents and his aunt. Ha!! I was feeling a little crazy so I went with a lighter shade this time...Brown Sugar #63. (Still much darker than my natural hair shade but my memory of it is fading)

I'm sure it has taken years off.

Instead of old, I just have that dorky, unnatural first day after coloring it yourself look.

Happy Birthday!!!!


Also notable: I've introduced the "Astro Escape-o-meter" to the blog. Astro had his first escape of the year and subsequent first bath of the year. I gave myself a pass on the dog walking resolution since he spent 30 minutes sprinting around the neighborhood at top speed. Poor Ursa gets screwed again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what did Patrick think of the hair? He may have more hair than all of us!!

Anonymous said...

He was too busy eating and pooping to notice. ha!

Cathie said...

hahahahaahahaha - Astro Escap-O-Meter - hahahahahahaha.