Sunday, June 1, 2008

Feeling crafty...

I've been hard at work creating my crafty masterpiece for Kristen's preschool teachers. We took a class picture and I uploaded it to GiftCardLab.com and they made a VISA giftcard with the class picture on it. Very cool!

Then I found ScrapbookFlair.com and used their free software to create digital scrapbook pages for the teachers. I think they turned out really well. Unfortunately, the free software has a few "features" that caused issues on our computer and Bill and I worked very hard to reinstall, upgrade, and service pack up the box as a result. I hope the teachers like it. :) I'll post an example page after the class gives them their gift.

On a different note, we entered the world of swim team this week. Practice every day. Ugh! The water was frigid and threatened to sabotage my eldest's swim team career. I was determined to find a solution. I searched high and low and found a kid's shorty wetsuit that I did not have to order. Hurray for REI. So far, so good.

No comments: