Monday, February 18, 2008

Russian Roulette

In the last three days, I've been the the urgent care center, emergency room, and our pediatrician's office. So that makes 4 visits to the pediatrician, one visit to the urgent care center, and one visit to the ER in the past 14 days. Throw in 4 visits to the pharmacy and I'm waiting for the flu to strike me down at any moment.

Fortunately, I think everyone is on the road to recovery or in the eye of the future flu storm. Ear infections are finally clearing and Lauren does appear to be regaining her hearing. And now I'm almost sure Kristen is not actually allergic to penicillin or suffering from Scarlet Fever, just experiencing an innocent drug "skin reaction".

At some point during the stress of all this, I lost my mind and signed up for the Iron Girl Triathlon in Columbia.

No comments: